Print and export examples
Drago current version is 4.22.01. Download or take a look at the
release notes for the description of the latest changes.
What is it?
Drago is a Windows freeware application dedicated to the game of Go.
It enables to:
- browse and edit game files,
- print and export,
- create game databases and search for games with some pattern or some game properties (players, result, date, ...)
- replay games,
- solve problems,
- play against game engines.
- Tabbed interface
- Export games to RTF, PDF, HTML and Word
- Export figures to WMF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and ASCII
- Standard installation, complete uninstallation
- SGF compliant
- Read multi game files and folders
- Installed with a game collection (in SGF and database format) and four problem collections.
- ... and more.
Drago is translated into:
( : Translated help file available)
Traditional Chinese and Korean Language files have been udpated and will be available in next release.
You can download them here: Drago-Ct, Drago-Kr
If you are interested in adding another language, please let me know. The translation page will give you some
You need to:
To play against a game engine (GNU Go, Go169, MoGo, etc.), you must download it and declare it in the game
engine tab of the option dialog. All common engines are predefined and you don't have to bother with command line
parameters. This is described here.
Drago is interfaced and installed with the libkombilo library.
This open source library is developed by Ulrich Goertz and provides all functions from
his database program Kombilo.
Some general links or links offering resources well adapted to Drago are listed here.
You can check the resource page for:
- a wood texture collection (also available in Drago install)
- a Perl html to sgf converter for goproblems files
- a 4x4 problem collection extracted from goproblems with the previous script
Click on caption to see preview
Game information view
Print layout dialog
Export position dialog